fbpx

1st Year using R&R

• Coach Ralph

April 19, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Health:
    I think at this point, Rick needs to put together a video on this question to address it once and for all. RICK, will you opine, please?

• Mark

June 22, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Coaches,
    I’m new to R&R. We’ve been ‘running’ Layer 1 this Summer. I’m looking for a a Coach close to me geographically for possible mentoring and visits. I’m located in South Central KY – Monticello. Close to the TN line. 105 miles South of Lexington, KY. 109 miles North of Knoxville, TN.

Thanks,
    Coach McKinley
    Wayne Co. GB

• Coach Ralph

June 22, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Coach Mark: I live outside Ann Arbor, Michigan, so the distance won’t work. But I can email you some very basic notes along the lines of “If I Knew Then What I know Now”. What is your email address?

• Mark

June 23, 2021 at 6:11 am

Thanks Coach !

My email address: mdmckinley@hotmail.com

• Sheppard

November 3, 2021 at 3:50 pm

Could you please comment on spacing(spots) for youth teams. I have a 4th grade team with several players who struggle to get the ball to the rim on a 3 point shot let a lone a couple steps back (thinking about drive and pitch or safety valve opportunities). Do you recommend moving the spots closer to the 3 point line to run the offense or is better to just emphasize shot selection for those that cannot shoot 3 pointers with consistency?

Page 2 of 2