fbpx

dash new Forums Stages System Wish List

• Wish List

Posted by Grant Stewart on March 25, 2020 at 11:48 am

Liking what I see so far.

Going through the Stages System here are some of my thoughts or wishlist items.

1) Mobile App release — I know it’s supposed to be soon but I don’t see my players really using this until that is released

2) The ability to add in custom coach notes for each drill that the players see so you can have them focus on a particular aspect that is important to you.

3) The ability to exclude a drill.

4) The ability to mark a specific drill as auto pass vs just the global wide auto pass method that currently exists

5) Player video guidelines might be nice to have as some drills clearly will require multiple people in order to perform. I think I might get a lot of questions on “Coach, how do you want us to best video tape ourselves or what are the best practices, etc.” What if I am by myself, how do you recommend taping myself, equipment needs, etc.

6) The ability to replace or even add in a drill (with our own video explanation) would really make this platform powerful and able to suit the needs of most any program.

Really looking forward to seeing Strength, Agility, Speed and vertical jump training stages as well.

Keep up the good work, on the right path. I haven’t implemented this with team yet, due to waiting on app release but biggest concern with this ADD generation is will most of my players find this “too much trouble”. It’s the battle we face as coaches.

Grant Stewart replied 4 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.