fbpx

dash new Forums Stages System Team Management

• Chris

October 27, 2019 at 2:27 pm

I set my team up and sent the invitations.
    Do I get my players username and pass word?
    How long does it take for the players to receive their Username and Password?

• David Takaki

October 30, 2019 at 4:59 am

If a player leaves the team any time after being in the stages system, can I put a different/new player in the old one’s spot and restart the new player from ignition? Or when once a player is signed up, regardless if they want to end their involvement in stages, they’re permanently on my stages team. And how long is one player registered to stay on my stages team? Does a player have to sign up for stages every 365 days if they want to continue the next year?

When a player checks their progress in stages, are other players’ progress shown to them for comparison?

Thank you for any help?

• Harold Cornish

December 10, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I’ve started to add my players, and the invites have been sent out. I can’t find anything that indicates whether they have received or accepted the invitation. When they are activated, are we supposed to receive a notification?

• James

April 11, 2020 at 8:23 am

Hi,

After you put your player (s) email in they sign up and you go to the team link and shows you who has signed up and who has not.

• David Takaki

April 11, 2020 at 2:22 pm

I’ve had my team doing the stages from earlier this year. How do I make the new speed/agility and strength stages available to my team?

• John

April 15, 2020 at 10:35 am

I have a player that is having a real hard time getting into the system. I’ve tried deleting her and adding her again several times, still without luck. The other players are fine. Any ideas?

• Mark Nartatez

March 24, 2022 at 10:53 pm

I have 4 questions regarding Team Management and managing purchased seats and invitations:
    1. Is there a way to review the email list of “pending invitations”?
    2. If a player fails to receive invite via email for whatever reason, can I re-invite the player using his same email address without taking up another “seat”?
    3. If a player fails to respond to invite or chooses not to participate, how can I remove he/she from the “pending invitation” list?
    4. When are seats accounted for? Are they accounted for based on the number of invites that accept and register? or Are they accounted for based on the number of invites that accept PLUS those invites that are still pending? For example: If a team purchased 50 seats. 43 players have accepted invitation and 7 player invitations are still pending. These pending invitations are taking too long to respond and other players (who have not been invited yet) want to join. Will the Stages system allow for inviting new players since the last remaining 7 seats have not yet been filled despite already sending out a maximum of 50 invites. OR Can I some how cancel those 7 pending invitations so others can join?