fbpx

dash new Forums Stages System something to recommend

• something to recommend

Posted by Lyn on December 10, 2019 at 2:05 am

Just as feedback I would like to say how happy I am about the new stages system. I am 45, and have been coaching and training (mostly training) basketball players for the last 20 years, and I always get asked what DVD’s, websites, or trainers I like and recommend. I have always recommended read and react and said that I believe that Rick Torbett is the best basketball instructor that I know of and am confident he is among the best instructors in the country. But… for a player that is looking for good workouts that he or she can do on their own, without a partner or coach. Just them, a ball and a goal, I recommended Gannon baker. (and for shooting, Steve Nashes 20 min workout on youtube. lol)

No more though! With stages, specifically dribbling, shooting, one on one, finishing, and post play. you can not only get workouts and moves to work on by yourself but you can get test to grade yourself and mentally put yourself at a certain level. A player could tell me “coach, I’m a solid level three now. I got the moves down and I’m consistently hitting my percentages and I’ll know exactly what they’re telling me.

Also, the test are extremely well taught, well demonstrated and are fundamentally perfect. (and presented in short 1 to 2 min. bites perfect for our new ADD society)

Pretty amazing that better basketball has been keeping me exited about new ways to teach and train the game of basketball since the late 90’s.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Lyn replied 4 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.