fbpx

dash new Forums Zone Attack Question

• Question

Posted by SCRnRCoach on November 1, 2018 at 10:47 am

Over the years, I have purchased many items through Better Basketball. These include the Read and and React, Zone Attack, Dynamic Defense, Better Shooting, Better 1 on 1, Better Free Throws, Better Post Play, R&R Practice Series, Quick Hitters, R&R Drills (w/book), etc.

At one point in time, I paid a fee in order to have access to these videos online. I have electronic receipts showing where I have purchased all of these things. Now that I have taken a new coaching position, I am need of these videos. Where are these accessible?

Sorry that this is not really related to the Forum Discussion Topic, but this is the only place that I seem to be able to leave any message to contact someone.

Coach Rick replied 5 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Coach Rick

November 1, 2018 at 11:08 am

No problem!

Send the same email you sent above to tribe@betterbasketball.com. The Tech Team is taking care of accounts like yours. Sometimes this happens when we change website platforms.

Be sure to give them your name and any other information. If you can remember your USERNAME from the past or a different email address that you used in the past, it will help them locate your account.